Hellooo again! To be honest, I’m laughing to myself at the thought of me sharing something like this. But if like me...you are absolutely starving after school, these buns are such a great snack. I shared a picture of them on my story not too long ago and you all went mad for them. Soooooo instead of sharing the recipe on my page, I decided to write it as a blogpost. I’m by no means a Rachel Allen so please go easy on me. Anyways, here we goooo guys…😅
You will need:
- 150g Oats
- 200g Greek Yoghurt
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 120g Blueberries
- 1 Cooking Apple = 150g of apple sauce
- 150ml 7up Free
- Peel the apple, chop into cubes and place in a saucepan.
- Cover the apple with your 7up Free.
- Bring to the boil until you are left with a mushy sauce and leave to cool.
- Add everything except the blueberries into a blender(including the sauce). - Pour the mixture into your bun cases(silicone work best). - Place your blueberries on top of each bun as seen in the picture below. - Pop into a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 18 minutes and leave to cool. - & the most important step of all...enjoy 😜
These buns are extremely filling so will definitely keep you going until dinnertime + they’re healthy so what’s not to love! Any likes and comments would be greatly appreciated as I’m seriously moving out of my comfort zone here but just sharing what you all enjoy on my page. Send me a message if you end up making them. I would love to know what you think ❤️